From Palworld Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
#028 Flopie List of Pals Bristla #030

Mozzarina (Japanese: ミルカルビ Milkalbi) is a Neutral icon.png  Neutral element Pal.


Mozzarina is a black-and-white plump Holstein cow-like Pal, with horns and exposed fangs. Mozzarina's torso and head are two round balls, with four stumpy legs as well as a pair of pink udders barely visible underneath. It has udders regardless of gender. Its face has two closed eyes, two slightly curved tan horns, and a curved smile with two visible fangs.

Behavior and habitat

In the wild this Pal is normally non-hostile unless provoked.

Daytime Mozzarina Spawns
Nightime Mozzarina Spawns


Mozzarina's Partner Skill, Milk Maker, causes it to produce Milk when assigned to a Ranch.

Mozzarina's mediocre combat capabilities are almost always ignored in favor of its sole work suitability, Farming. While assigned to a ranch, Mozzarina will produce Milk, which can be used at a Campfire to make Hot Milk or at a Cooking Pot to produce a variety of high-SAN foods such as Pancakes.


    • Increased the Alpha Received Damage Rate from 0.2 to 0.24.
    • Introduced.


  • This Pal was featured in Paldeck #29 on ??/??/2023:
  • Their name may come from the word mozzarella.
  • Its Japanese name may come from milk and kalbi (Korean grilled ribs).
  • Mozzarina does not have a gender ratio of 1-to-1 Male to Female. Mozzarina has a 20% chance to spawn as a male and an 80% chance to spawn as a female; this is in contrast with most other Pals, which have an equal chance to spawn with either gender. Other Pals with uneven gender ratios include Beegarde, Elizabee, Dazzi, Lovander, Kingpaca, Kingpaca Cryst, Warsect, Lyleen, and Lyleen Noct.