From Palworld Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
#049 Gorirat List of Pals Elizabee #051

Beegarde (Japanese: ビーナイト Beeknight) is a Grass icon.png  Grass element Pal.


Beegarde is a bee-themed warrior with shiny wings, a white collar, a black cloak, black and white striped arms and legs, and a bee-shaped helmet with a purple tail at the top.

Behavior and habitat

A territorial Pal, especially if a wild Elizabee is nearby. It may prove hard to catch due to a habit of suicide-running using its signature skill "Bee Quiet", so catching while asleep, or stunning Beegarde to prevent the explosion, is preferred.

Daytime Beegarde Spawns
Nightime Beegarde Spawns


Beegarde is able to Craft, Build, Lumber, and passively produce Honey while assigned to the ranch.

In the party, Beegarde buffs the stats of Elizabee.


    • Increased the Alpha Received Damage Rate from 0.2 to 0.24.
    • Introduced.


  • This Pal was featured in Paldeck #??? on ??/??/2023:
  • Its name may come from the expression en garde and the word bee.
  • Its Japanese name may come from Bee and Knight.
  • Beegarde does not have a gender ratio of 1-to-1 Male to Female. Beegarde has a 10% chance to spawn as a male and a 90% chance to spawn as a female; this is in contrast with most other Pals, which have an equal chance to spawn with either gender. Other Pals with uneven gender ratios include Mozzarina, Elizabee, Dazzi, Lovander, Kingpaca, Kingpaca Cryst, Warsect, Lyleen, and Lyleen Noct.
    • This is justified as almost all bees in real life are females.