Warsect

From Palworld Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
#091B Wumpo Botan List of Pals Fenglope #093

Warsect (Japanese: グラクレス Guracres) is a Ground icon.png  Ground/ Grass icon.png  Grass element Pal.

Appearance

Warsect is a large bipedal insectoid Pal that takes the appearance of a giant, armored Elephant beetle. Itss body is primarily onyx black with yellow highlights, its head possesses horns of both Rhinoceros and Stag beetles.

Behavior and habitat

Warsect can be encountered as an Aggressive Alpha Pal in the Sealed Realm of the Stalwart, or in the No. 2 Wildlife Sanctuary.

Daytime Warsect Spawns
Nightime Warsect Spawns

Utility

Warsect is able to build and cut Large Trees.

History

  • 0.2.4.0
    • Increased the Alpha Received Damage Rate from 0.2 to 0.24.
  • 0.1.2.0
    • Introduced.

Trivia

  • This Pal was featured in Paldeck #034 on 07/10/2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgHwT9zZv_I
  • Warsect is likely based on the Caucasus Beetle, given its horn structure. It may also be based on another type of rhinoceros beetle called the atlas beetle.
  • Their name may come from the words war and insect.
  • Its Japanese name may come from Grand or Ground and Crest.
  • Warsect does not have a gender ratio of 1-to-1 Male to Female. Warsect has an 85% chance to spawn as a male and a 15% chance to spawn as a female; this is in contrast with most other Pals, which have an equal chance to spawn with either gender. Other pals with uneven gender ratios include Mozzarina, Beegarde, Elizabee, Dazzi, Lovander, Kingpaca, Kingpaca Cryst, Lyleen, and Lyleen Noct.

Media

Paldeck No.034 WARSECT - Palworld Gameplay Pocketpair