From Palworld Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
#068 Tombat List of Pals Flambelle #070

Lovander (Japanese: ラブマンダー Lovemander) is a Neutral icon.png  Neutral element Pal.


Lovander is a tall, bipedal, three-fingered, three-toed, anthropomorphic salamander-like Pal (averaging 3 metres tall, assuming the player avatar is around 180 cm (see gallery)), often found in various shades of pink, while the lower jaw, under-neck, and stomach are white in colour. It appears to be wearing a hot pink veil, two scrunchies over its wrists, and a pair of "coat tails" for lack of a better term.

The head features an elongated snout and jaws, which houses a visibly long red tongue. The top of the head and nose has a magenta-coloured stripe that goes between the two long diamond-shaped ears, which leads into a set of long, draping hair or veil of the same colour that reaches down to the waist. The wrist cuffs, two flat ribbon-like tails, heart-shaped puff that covers the chest, and the flat heart piece that covers the inner groin, are also this magenta colour. The inside colour of the tails and heart piece are purple.

The creature as a whole is rather lithe and thin, save for the thighs, which are well-developed for running and pursuing the targets of its affection. Lovander has sharp purple eyes with eyelashes, three fingers on each hand, and three toes on each foot, which appear to be digitigrade.

Behavior and habitat

This Pal is a nocturnal species, meaning it can only be found at night (outside of raids), though unlike Grintale, they can usually be encountered roaming around instead of sleeping. In any case, they are usually found alone or in a pair. They will still be able to spawn for a while after the break of dawn, and won't completely disappear until the sun is actually visibly rising in the horizon. Perhaps unsurprisingly, they are fast runners, and are adept at hit-and-run attacks. Lovanders are aggressive Pals that will attack the player on sight.

Lovanders appear during the night in Twilight Dunes and Desiccated Desert of the Palpagos Islands. They can be encountered as an Alpha Pal inside Volcanic Cavern dungeons. They may be randomly encountered during the "Bandwagon Fan Girls" base Raid.

Some of the animations, such as the idle pose with a hand on the hip and weight shifted slightly, are purposely meant to be seductive in nature. Lovander also has a unique expression for when it is petted by the player.

And no, a player's Lovander won't actively chase other Pals around, despite its preview video and what the Paldeck entry states.

Nightime Lovander Spawns


Lovander provides the Heart Drain Partner Skill effect while it is the active Pal in the Player's party, similar to Felbat icon.png  Felbat's Life Steal. The healing effect is maxed out at 6% of Lovander and the Player's damage converted into health when 4 starred. High damage pelet weapons like Shotguns provide the most healing in one attack.

Wild Lovander are guaranteed to have the Abnormal passive skill.

Despite not being a Dark Pal, Lovander does not sleep at night when assigned to the base and will continue to perform tasks.


    • Increased the Alpha Received Damage Rate from 0.2 to 0.24.
    • Introduced.


  • This Pal was featured in Paldeck #049 on 29/12/2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk97_L7n9KM.
  • Lovander appears to be a sexual gag, as it is No.069 in the Paldeck. as well as most of its active skills having implied sexual connotations.
    • Prior to Early Access Release on 19th of January 2024, Lovanders were listed as Paldeck Entry No.049 according to the Pocketpair Paldeck Entries on their YouTube Channel. After release, they were changed to Paldeck Entry No.069.
  • Lovander have been seen chasing Leezpunk in the Paldeck videos, what interactions these Pals have is unknown.
  • The name Lovander appears to be a play on words between "Love" and "Salamander".
  • Lovander is the only non dark pal which is nocturnal; meaning they naturally spawn during the Night, do not need to sleep and will continue to work in Bases day and night
  • One of the possible items that Lovander may drop is a cake; this may be a reference to how the word "cake" may be used as slang for "booty", likely referencing the Pal's behavior.
    • Additionally, cake is required to breed Pals, another reference to this Pal's "debauchery".
  • Lovander is one of several Pals that does not have a gender ratio of 1-to-1 Male to Female. Lovander has a 30% chance to spawn as a male and a 70% chance to spawn as a female; this is in contrast with most other Pals, which have an equal chance to spawn with either gender. It shares this trait with Mozzarina, Beegarde, Elizabee, Dazzi, Kingpaca, Kingpaca Cryst, Warsect, Lyleen and Lyleen Noct.


Paldeck No.049 LOVANDER - Palworld Gameplay Pocketpair