Kingpaca Cryst

From Palworld Wiki
(Redirected from Ice Kingpaca)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
#089 Kingpaca List of Pals Mammorest #090

Kingpaca Cryst (Japanese: アオパオー Aopaō) is the Ice icon.png  Ice element variation of Kingpaca.


Kingpaca is a large fluffy alpaca, sporting a blue royal robe adorned with ice buttons and wearing a majestic three-pointed crown made out of ice.

Behavior and habitat

Kingpaca Cryst can only be found as an Alpha Pal inside the caves of the Forgotten Mineshaft, unlike Kingpaca, it is always alone without the company of Melpaca.

Daytime Kingpaca Cryst Spawns
Nightime Kingpaca Cryst Spawns


Kingpaca Cryst can be ridden and augments the player's maximum weight by 100 after crafting its saddle.


    • Increased the Alpha Received Damage Rate from 0.2 to 0.24.
    • Name changed from Ice Kingpaca to Kingpaca Cryst.
    • Introduced.


  • This Pal was featured in Paldeck #??? on ??/??/2023:
  • Kingpaca Cryst was originally one of two pals not to have the Cryst suffix as an Ice icon.png  Ice Elemental Subspecies Pal, the other being Reptyro Cryst.
  • Its Japanese name may come from 青 ao (blue) and アルパオー Alpaō (Kingpaca's Japanese name).
  • Kingpaca Cryst does not have a gender ratio of 1-to-1 Male to Female. Kingpaca Cryst has a 90% chance to spawn as a male and a 10% chance to spawn as a female; this is in contrast with most other Pals, which have an equal chance to spawn with either gender. Other Pals with uneven gender ratios include Mozzarina, Beegarde, Elizabee, Dazzi, Lovander, Kingpaca, Warsect, Lyleen, and Lyleen Noct.